Here is a list of top wedding venues in the Winnipeg area updated for 2021 by Moore Photography. We are lucky to have so many incredible venues in this flat land of ours. For the record, our breathtaking sunsets make up for our lack of mountains… and I’m OK with that, lol! I’ve shot at almost every venue in Winnipeg. If a venue is missing that you would like to see, please leave a comment or send me a message. I’ll be updating this with more example photos and past blog posts from each venue.
If you have any questions or want to know my thoughts on a particular venue, please contact me.
What are the Best indoor Winnipeg and area wedding venues?
- The Fort Garry Hotel —– Leanne & Jared and more weddings
- Canadian Museum for Human Rights —– Manuel & Doug
- The Manitoba Club (outdoor ceremony options) —– Taylor & Nick
- Winnipeg Convention Center —- Marsena & Chris
- The Fairmont Hotel —– Carina & Andrew
- Hy’s Restaurant —– Heather & Jordan
- Best Western Hotel —– Felicia & Jeff
- The MET —– Melinda & Paul
- St. Charles Country Club —– Christine & John
- Ralph Connor House —– Emily & Finn
What are the best outdoor/indoor Winnipeg and area Wedding venues?
- The Gates on Roblin —– Samantha & Ravi and more weddings
- Bridges Golf Course —– Tara & James
- Pineridge Hollow —– Allison & Josh
- Starlit Point —– Julie & David
- Ashgrove Acres —– Erica & Ryan
- Hawthorne Estates —– Dhara & Ryan
- The Rustic Wedding Barn —– Nicole & Zach
- Fort Whyte Alive —– Colleen & Philip
- Fort Gibraltar —– Emily & Steven
- Terrace in the Park (Assiniboine Park) —– Reece & Nicole
- St. Boniface Golf Club —– Brittany & Eric
- Breezy Bend Country Club —– Courtney & Mike
- Whitetail Meadows —– Alyssa & Iroebe
- Assiniboine Park – Qualico —– Loida & Xay
Hotels to get ready in Winnipeg and Area
If eloping is more your style Winnipeg has many great locations for small weddings and elopements. Both in nature or near the city. The easiest is probably City Hall, with many portrait locations downtown in the exchange district. Other easy options are scattered around the city, including the Legislative Building, Assiniboine Park and Birds Hill Park.